FurFinder will accept boolean search queries in basic mode, or in advanced mode with 'Match' set to boolean. Below is a description of the boolean operators and their function:
- AND / & Find results containing both the term before and after 'AND'
- NEAR Find results containing both the term before and after NEAR where they occur within 16 words of each other
- ANYWORD / * Find results containing both the term before and after ANYWORD, separated by any number of words and where they occur in that order
- OR / | Find results containing both or one of the terms before or after OR
- NOT / ~ Find results that do not include the term after NOT.
Installing the FurFinder search engine in your browser's search bar
Firefox 2.x and Internet Explorer 7
Click on the search engine icon in your search bar to open the drop-down menu. If you use Firefox, click on Add "FurFinder". If you use IE, hover over Add Search Providers and click on FurFinder
Click here to install FurFinder for Firefox 1.x